Office Policy - Please Review
Virdee Medical, PLLC
- Insurance plans vary considerably, and we cannot predict or guarantee what of services will or will not be covered. It is your responsibility to provide accurate and timely insurance information. If the insurance company you designate is incorrect or our services are not covered, you will be responsible for payment of the visit.
- If we are your primary care provider, please ensure our name and phone number appears on your card. If your insurance company has not yet not been informed that we are your primary care physician, you may be financially responsible for your current visit.
- It is your responsibility to understand your benefit plan with regard to covered services.
- It is your responsibility to know if a written referral or authorization is required to see specialists, whether pre-authorization is required prior to a procedure, and what services are covered.
- All copays and deductible amounts are due at the time of service. If you cannot pay these at the time of service, you will be asked to reschedule.