Office Policy - Please Review
Virdee Medical, PLLC
- According to your insurance plan, you are responsible for any and all co-payments, deductibles, and co-insurances.
- Co-payments are due at the time of service. A $5 service fee will be charged in addition to your co-payment if this is not made at the time of service.
- If you participate with a high-deductible plan, arrangements must be made for payment of the deductible portion at the time of service.
- Self-Pay patients are expected to pay for services in FULL at the time of the visit and the charges will be discounted 10%.
- If we do not participate in your insurance plan, we will bill your insurance, and you are expected to pay what ever they do not pay
- We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
- Outstanding balances are due within 30 days. A $5 re-billing fee will be added to balances more than 30 days past due; a second $5 re-billing fee for balances outstanding more than 60 days and a further $5 re-billing for balances more than 90 days. A final request letter will be sent. Any balance outstanding longer than 90 days will be forwarded to a collection agency.
- For scheduled appointments, prior balances must be paid prior to the visit, you will be asked to reschedule the appointment if you cannot pay your balance prior to the visit
- A $25 fee will be charged for any checks returned for insufficient funds. Your account will be placed on a “cash-only basis.” Future transactions will be on cash or credit card basis only.
- The accompanying parent or adult is responsible for full payment at the time of service. In case of divorce/separation, please note we do not get involved in payment arrangements between the two parties