Office Policy - Please Review
Virdee Medical, PLLC
- According to your insurance plan, you are responsible for any and all co-payments, deductibles, and co-insurances.
- Co-payments are due at the time of service. A $5 service fee will be charged in addition to your co-payment if this is not made at the time of service.
- If you participate with a high-deductible plan, arrangements must be made for payment of the deductible portion at the time of service.
- Self-Pay patients are expected to pay for services in FULL at the time of the visit and the charges will be discounted 10%.
- If we do not participate in your insurance plan, payment in full is expected from you at the time of service. We will supply you with an invoice that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
- Outstanding balances are due within 30 days. A $5 re-billing fee will be added to balances more than 30 days past due; a second $5 re-billing fee for balances outstanding more than 60 days and a further $5 re-billing for balances more than 90 days. A final request letter will be sent. Any balance outstanding longer than 120 days will be forwarded to a collection agency.
- For scheduled appointments, prior balances must be paid prior to the visit.
- A $20 fee will be charged for any checks returned for insufficient funds. Your account will be placed on a “cash-only basis.” Future transactions will be on cash or credit card basis only.
- The accompanying parent or adult is responsible for full payment at the time of service. In case of divorce/separation, please note we do not get involved in payment arrangements between the two parties